GREENFINISH SHORT is the compact release paper finishing line with very low environmental impact: it uses the GREENSTARs roller coating machine to coat the thermo-adhesive on both corrected grain and full grain leathers.
The Short line is a solution of 21,5 m, including the spaces necessary for the operators, which allows to finish the leathers with a width up to 1800 mm, with the same performance as the standard GREENFINISH but with a lower economic investment: indeed, the line can produce at a speed of 5-7 m/min and it is ideal for tanneries with limited spaces.
The absence of the accumulator requires a machine stop of 10 minutes to replace the paper roll: this aspect should not be considered as a real limitation as, generally, most tanneries do not have production line batch so long as to require an entire roll of release paper for processing. In addition, the technical solution of an independent unwinder allows a very fast paper change and the use of standard paper rolls 2000 m long.
|Fig 1. Layout GREENFINISH SHORT LINE|
The line combines efficiency and eco-sustainability aspects:
- combine efficient and ecological performance;
- it creates a covering effect that evenly covers the surface of the leather, even on the most defective examples;
- minimisation of negative environmental impacts with the reduction of energy waste and the elimination of atmospheric emissions.
Among the main innovations made by this finishing system are:
- the possibility of finishing any type of leathers, even those buffed or with defects, with a single step with considerable benefits in reducing costs and working times
- the possibility of obtaining an almost completely finished leather that can be customized with replacements and fixatives
- compared to spray and roller finishing, the reduction of finishing steps which, consequently, reduces the risk of contamination to a minimum
- the possibility of reusing the release paper, now consumed after 20-30 passes, also in an alternative way, i.e. as a matrix for products with smooth base (drummed or with larger prints).
1.DETACHING UNIT, REWINDING UNIT AND RELEASE PAPER CLEANING MACHINE
2.UNWINDING UNIT AND JOINING SYSTEM
3.GREENLINE-R ROLLER COATING HEAD
4.DOUBLE INFRARED DRYING TUNNEL
6.INFRARED DRYING TUNNEL
7.GREENSTARs ROLLER COATING MACHINE
- Low cost of the plant.
- Lower production cost.
- Only 3 people are required to run the system.
- No boiler for the diathermic oil.
- Reduced power consumption of drying ovens: the lamps are turned off during the line inactivity.
- Right to use the GREENFINISH® BRAND.
- Small overall dimension: 21,5 m with a speed 5-7 m/min.
- Upgrading of any type of corrected and full grain leather.
- Temperature control directly on both the surface of the release paper and on the leathers.
- Elimination of dust contamination.
- Automatic cleaning system for release paper.
- Possibility of use of different types of release paper.
- Reduced power consumption of water and electricity.
- No waste of chemical.
- Re-use of the release paper from 80 up to 90 times.
- Zero emissions in atmosphere.