GREENFINISH HYBRID is the multiuse system of finishing with release paper with very low environmental impact.
It is the first system to use the GREENSTAR roller coating machine to coat the thermo-adhesive on both corrected grain and full grain leathers. The HYBRID line has very small overall dimension and it is specifically designed for refinying leather and synthetic material in rolls with release paper. It consists of a GREENFINISH SHORT line, to finish corrected and full-grain leathers, with the addition of a joint unwinder and a double-coil rewinding unit for synthetic material. corporated.
|Fig 1. Layout GREENFINISH HYBRID LINE|
The line combines efficiency and eco-sustainability aspects:
- combine efficient and ecological performance;
- it creates a covering effect that evenly covers the surface of the leather, even on the most defective examples;
- minimisation of negative environmental impacts with the reduction of energy waste and the elimination of atmospheric emissions.
Among the main innovations made by this finishing system are:
- the possibility of finishing any type of leathers, even those buffed or with defects, with a single step with considerable benefits in reducing costs and working times
- the possibility of obtaining an almost completely finished leather that can be customized with replacements and fixatives
- compared to spray and roller finishing, the reduction of finishing steps which, consequently, reduces the risk of contamination to a minimum
- the possibility of reusing the release paper, now consumed after 20-30 passes, also in an alternative way, i.e. as a matrix for products with smooth base (drummed or with larger prints).
1.DETACHING UNIT, REWINDING UNIT AND RELEASE PAPER CLEANING MACHINE
2.UNWINDING UNIT AND PAPER JOINING SECTION
3.GREENLINE-R ROLLER COATING HEAD
4.DOUBLE INFRARED DRYING TUNNEL
6.INFRARED DRYING TUNNEL
7.GREENSTARs ROLLER COATING MACHINE
8.INFRARED DRYING TUNNEL
9.UNWINDING AND JOINING UNITS FOR SYNTHETICS
- Low cost of the plant.
- Lower operating cost.
- Only 3 people are required to run the system.
- No boiler for the diathermic oil.
- Reduced power consumption of drying ovens: the lamps are turned off during the line inactivity.
- Small overall dimension: 33 m with speed of 6-8 m/min.
- Upgrading of any type of corrected and full grain leather.
- Temperature control directly on both the surface of the release paper and on the leathers.
- Elimination of dust contamination.
- Automatic cleaning system for release paper.
- Possibility of use of different types of release paper.
- Reduced power consumption of water and electricity.
- No waste of chemical.
- Re-use of the release paper from 30 up to 50 times.
- Zero emissions in atmosphere.